At Frey Financial, its all about you: we get to know you as a person first before we provide you with the most comprehensive course of action possible.
The process starts with charting your course for a solid retirement. We then create a customized portfolio for you and your spouse. Together, we will monitor the process your investments are making over time, and we will adjust your portfolio to the changes in the current economic environment. We will seek to earn the best return, given your current risk tolerance.
We hold monthly education presentations to make learning about retirement planning fun. These presentations will help you learn what is important to know and why, so you will feel more comfortable making retirement decisions.
Wealth management is a long-term process of wealth creation and protection. We aim to preserve your assets from market declines, unexpected expenses, inflation, and taxes.
More about Frey Financial, as seen in Forbes...
- Mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, alternative investments, education savings, individual securities
Retirement Plan Resources
- IRA plans, self-employed plans, Roth IRAs, 401(k) plans, rollover and transfer IRAs, retirement income planning
- Wealth management planning
- Coordination of various strategies that plan through all phases of your financial life, from the accumulation of assets, to risk management, to tax strategies, and, ultimately, to retirement and estate planning
- Assistance with creating and managing a long-term strategy to grow your assets and manage risk within your portfolios
- We will suggest strategies to deal with investment and income tax implications and help you avoid the unnecessary taxes that result from the distribution and transfer of the assets that you have worked so hard to accumulate.
- Long-term care, term insurance
*Fixed insurance products and services offered by Frey Financial are separate and unrelated to Commonwealth Financial Network.
- Our office includes a Notary Public, and we charge $2.00 per page. (Cash or check only.)